Backup dial-up connection
Our 0845 and 0808 dial-up products were withdrawn from service in January 2015. To find out more about this, or if you have any questions please see our Dial closure FAQ.
A backup Dial-up Connection is available if you need to connect to Madasafish, this feature can be used if :
- You are not at the location where your broadband is installed.
- You need to connect to the Internet using a computer that isn't connected to your broadband service.
- Your broadband service is not available.
- A PC or Macintosh
- An dial-upl modem
- A telephone line
To dial into your account you'll need to use your Madasafish email address and password.
To set up a Dial-up connection please click on your Operating System below
For Windows Computers
For Macintosh Computers
Remember if you are using the Backup Dial-up connection to access your email, you can:
- Use https://webmail.madasafish.com/
- If you are using a mail client such as, Outlook, etc, we advise that you set your mail connection to the Madasafish dial-up that you have created.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.