Here are the settings you'll need to configure your Internet software to connect to Madasafish broadband. We recommend you print out and keep this page for future reference.
- Your broadband username and password will be sent to you in an email prior to when your service goes live. This is a separate username and password to that of your Madasafish email account. You can also view your broadband username on the My Account summary page.
- IP Address: We allocate a different IP address every time you log in. This is called dynamic IP addressing. Find out more information about claiming a Static IP address.
- Primary DNS server: 126.96.36.199 (usually only required on early Macintosh and some Linux machines).
- Secondary DNS Server: 188.8.131.52 (usually only required on early Macintosh and some Linux machines).
- Connection Type: PPPoA or RFC2364
- VPI: 0
- VCI: 38
- Encapsulation: VCMUX or VC based (Not LLC based)
- Bitrate: VBR or UBR (variable/unspecified, not constant)
- Your e-mail Address is: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Outgoing (SMTP) Mail server: mail.madasafish.com
- Incoming (POP3) Mail Server: mail.madasafish.com
- Your POP3 Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- News Server Address: news.madasafish.com
- FTP Host address: www.users.madasafish.com or your domain name
- Your Free Web page URL is: http://www.users.madasafish.com/~username/
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.