Internet security is serious stuff. We work around the clock to maintain the highest levels of security on our network. However there are a lot of Internet threats and it is important that you protect your computers from pesky worms, hackers and viruses from corrupting your system.
We aim to tell you in simple terms, how easy it is to start protecting your computer and your family.
Protect your computer
- Firewall: What exactly are they and what do they do? We'll give you all the facts and explain why they're so important.
- Antivirus: Learn why it's vital that your computer is running up to date virus protection.
- Spyware Blocker: Get more information on how to prevent online thieves from tracking your online activity before it's too late.
- Data Backup: Imagine what would happen if your computer unexpectedly crashed? Learn why it's so important to make a back up of all your important files and documents.
- Spam Protection: Sick of spam mail clogging up your Inbox? Learn what you can do to prevent your email address from getting bombarded.
- Wireless Security: Learn how to make sure your wireless connection is being used by you and not the whole neighbourhood.
- Operating System: Keeping your computer up to date with the latest security patches is important. Make sure you know how to do this.
Protect yourself and your family
- Child Safety Online: The parental responsibility has officially extended itself to Internet safety. It is vital to keep your children safe whilst they are surfing the Internet. Whether they're preschool age or secondary, Madasafish understand that no two children are the same and their safety is of the utmost importance. We make it our top priority to keep parents informed of the latest products to keep them safe.
- Online Passwords: Are your passwords strong enough to keep your online accounts safe?
- Banking Online: Online banking has made finances quick and easy without having to leave your seat. But what are the risks? Before you start, ensure you know how to keep your account safe.
- Shopping Online: Millions of us now turn to the Web to do our shopping. Know how to spot the safe shopping sites and keep your private details private.
- Instant Messaging: It can be fun and friendly and it's very addictive - but it also comes with its own set of risks.