On 13/11/2015 all customer contracts will be assigned to Plusnet Plc. Your personal data will transfer to Plusnet Plc for the continued provision of your service and will be processed for the same or similar purposes.
Plusnet Plc is a company registered in England and Wales (company number: 03279013) and its registered office is at The Balance, 2 Pinfold Street, Sheffield S1 2GU.
Terms and Conditions
Madasafish Terms and Conditions
Please read the current Terms and Conditions of use for your service. You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions if you use the service.
To view older Terms and Conditions, please visit the Terms and Conditions Archive.
- Terms and Conditions for the Pay As You Go, Anytime and JustMail services.
- Terms and Conditions for the Broadband service.
- Terms and Conditions for the Talk service.
- Terms and Conditions for BullGuard PC Security.
- Terms and Conditions for Madasafish Parental Control.
- Terms and Conditions for IC24 Broadband customers who signed up between 18th April 2006 and 22nd August 2006.
Madasafish treats your privacy seriously.
Code of Practice and Dispute Resolution Procedure
As a member of The Internet Services Providers' Association (ISPA UK), Madasafish agrees to abide by the ISPA UK Code.
In addition, Madasafish has agreed to adopt the Communication and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS). This is a dispute resolution scheme set up by ISPA and operated through the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.