Creating your connection - Windows XP
Our 0845 and 0808 dial-up products were withdrawn from service in January 2015. To find out more about this, or if you have any questions please see our Dial closure FAQ.
1. Click the Start button, click on Settings or Control Panel in the new window that opens and click on Network Connections
2. Click on Create a new connection which is an option beneath Network Tasks on the left hand side on this window.
3. Click Next.
4. Select Connect to the Internet and click Next.
5. Select Set up my connection manually and click Next.
6. Select Connect using a dial-up modem and click Next.
7. Enter the name Madasafish Anytime and click Next.
8. Enter the phone number as 0844 056 7000 for Pay As You Go accounts and 0808 991 6106 for Anytime accounts, then click Next.
9. Enter your username and password then confirm the password below. Username and passwords are case sensitive, and the username must always be in lower case. If you are getting password problems, make sure your caps lock key is off! Click Next.
10. Click Finish.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.