Creating your connection - Mac OS 8.x
Our 0845 and 0808 dial-up products were withdrawn from service in January 2015. To find out more about this, or if you have any questions please see our Dial closure FAQ.
1. Click on the Apple icon, then Control Panels and Remote Access or PPP.
2. Click on the File menu, then Configurations.
3. Highlight Default then click on Duplicate.
4. Type the name as Madasafish Pay As You Go if you have a Dial account or Madasafish Anytime if you have an Anytime account, then click OK, then Make Active.
5. Make sure Registered User, not Guest, is selected. Type in your username and password. Username and passwords are case sensitive, and the username must always be in lower case. If you are getting password problems, make sure your caps lock key is off! Ensure Number contains 0844 056 7000 for Pay As You Go accounts or 0808 991 6106 for Anytime accounts.
6. Click the close box and you will be prompted to save the changes. Click Save.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.