Unable to use Outlook Express because of a dial-up box
This is because your Internet connection settings are still trying to use a Dial-up modem instead of your Broadband modem.
- Open up Outlook Express
- Click on Tools then Accounts.
- Click on the Mail Tab, choose your email account by clicking once on it to highlight it.
- Click on the Properties button.
- Click on the Connection tab.
- Untick the box Always connect to this account using, and then click on Apply to save the settings.
- Click OK, then close.
- Close and then reopen Outlook Express.
You should now be able to use Outlook Express without the dial-up box appearing.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.