Unable to get to your modem / router homepage
This is normally because the settings in your Network connection are not correctly setup.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools, then Internet Options
- Click on the Connection tab
- Make sure that Never Dial a connection is selected
Click on LAN Settings
- Place a tick in Automatically detect Settings
- Use automatic configuration script should NOT be ticked
- Proxy Server should NOT be ticked
Now click OK then Apply and OK.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.