TCP/IP defines the language that your computer uses to communicate with other computers.
TCP settings can be accessed in the Network Connections by clicking the Start button, Control Panel, Network and Internet, Network and Sharing Center, and then click Manage network connections.
Right-click the connection, and click Properties.
Click the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, click either Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6), and then click Properties.
IPv4 IP address settings:
- To obtain IP settings automatically, click Obtain an IP address automatically, and then click OK.
- To specify an IP address, click Use the following IP address to enter your settings.
IPv6 IP address settings:
- To obtain IP settings automatically, click Obtain an IPv6 address automatically, and then click OK.
- To specify an IP address, click Use the following IPv6 address to enter your settings.
DNS server address settings:
- To obtain a DNS server address automatically, click Obtain DNS server address automatically.
- To specify a DNS server address, click Use the following DNS server addresses.
Enter the following addresses in the servers below:
- Preferred DNS server: 220.127.116.11
- Alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.