Our 0845 and 0808 dial-up products were withdrawn from service in January 2015. To find out more about this, or if you have any questions please see our Dial closure FAQ.
Here are the settings you'll need to configure your Internet Software to connect to Madasafish Anytime. We recommend you print out and keep this page for future reference.
- Your login name is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The dial-up number for Madasafish Anytime is: 0808 991 6106
- IP Address: We allocate a different IP address every time you log in. This is known as a Dynamic IP address. It can be represented as 0.0.0.0 in some dialing programs.
- Primary DNS server: 126.96.36.199 (usually only required on early Macintosh and some Linux machines)
- Secondary DNS Server: 188.8.131.52 (usually only required on early Macintosh and some Linux machines)
- Your email address is email@example.com
- Outgoing (SMTP) Mail Server: mail.madasafish.com
- Incoming (POP3) Mail Server: mail.madasafish.com
- Your POP3 Login: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your POP3 password is the same as your login password.
- News Server Address: news.madasafish.com
- FTP Host address: users.madasafish.com
- Your Web page URL is: http://www.users.madasafish.com/~username/
- Your Madasafish Home page is: http://www.madasafish.com
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.