Our 0845 and 0808 dial-up products were withdrawn from service in January 2015. To find out more about this, or if you have any questions please see our Dial closure FAQ.
If you would like to set up a computer to connect to the Internet via your Madasafish Dial Up account please follow these instructions:
- Please go to our homepage, http://www.madasafish.com/, and click on the My Account button.
- A screen will load which will prompt you for your username and password. These will be the same as the ones that you use to log into your email account with us. After you have entered this information, please click Sign in.
- Once you are in the secure area, please click on Internet tab.
- Locate the text that says Dial-up configuration and click on the text that appears as a hyperlink at the bottom of this section.
- On the next screen click on the Download Configuration File button and click Save to download the config.ins file to your desktop.
- Disconnect from the Internet.
- Double click on the config.ins icon on your desktop. A small program will run on your computer which will automatically configure all your dial-up settings.
You will be able to access your Madasafish Internet connection by clicking on the Internet Explorer icon on your desktop.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.