Getting started D-Link DSL-G624T
Before installing the D-Link DSL-G624T, it is imperative that:
- Your Telephone line has been configured and activated for Broadband.
- You have your Madasafish Broadband username and password.
- If you are replacing an existing Broadband modem, it must be unplugged from your line and uninstalled from your computer.
- Your computer meets the minimum specification required.
Please ensure that you have the following items in the D-Link DSL-G624T box:
- One DSL-G624T wireless Ethernet router
- One DWL-G122 AirPlus G wireless USB adapter
- One Telephone cable
- One Ethernet cable
- One AC power adapter
- One Broadband microfilter
- One USB adapter extension
- Two Quick installation guides
- Two CD-Rom's containing the user's guide
Plug a microfilter into every telephone socket that has telephony equipment attached to it (e.g. phone, fax, answering machine, caller ID, cordless base, skybox).
Should you require additional microfilters, please contact Madasafish.
To install the D-Link DSL-G624T:
- Connect the Power Supply and Broadband Line Cord into the router.
- Plug the Line cord into the DSL socket of the Broadband microfilter.
- Plug the microfilter into the master telephone socket.
- Wait until the DSL light is solid in color.
If the DSL light is OFF or keeps flashing, please check the following:
- Make sure that all cables are connected correctly.
- You are using the Line cord supplied with your router.
- Try using another microfilter.
- Disconnect all other equipment (telephones, skybox, alarms, etc) from your telephone line and test again.
Should you still experience any problems with your D-Link DSL-G624T or DWL-G122 please contact Madasafish Technical Support.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.