Unable to browse - Safari
If you are unable to browse with Safari, confirm that your settings are correct as shown below.
- Open Safari
- Click on Safari
- Select Preferences
In the General tab.
- Default web browser: Safari
- New windows opens with: Homepage
- Home Page: http://www.madasafish.com
- Save Downloaded files to: Desktop
- Remove Download lists items: Manually
- Open "save" files after downloading is ticked
- Open links from applications: in a new window
In the Security tab.
- Enable plug-ins is ticked
- Enable Java is ticked
- Only from sites you navigate to is selected
- Ask before sending a non-secure form to a secure website is ticked
Now Click on Show Cookies.
- Click on Remove All
- Click Done
- Now Close Preferences
Click on Safari.
- Click on Reset Safari
- Click Reset
Click on Safari again.
- Click on Empty Cache...
- Click Empty
Click on History.
- Click Clear History
Now close Safari and reopen.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.