Receiving duplicate emails
This problem normally exists when the mail server does not receive an acknowledgement that all email has been delivered to your computer, for example if the connection times out or you get disconnected when downloading emails.
The easiest solution to this problem is to use Webmail and delete the mail messages that you have received or the one that is causing the problem. Before deleting them from Webmail make sure that you have downloaded them or have a copy of any important emails.
To access Webmail and delete the large email, please follow these steps:
- Establish a connection to the Internet and open your Internet Browser.
- Visit https://webmail.madasafish.com/ to access and delete your emails.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on Login.
- Select the emails you wish to delete by clicking in the check box to the left of the message. This will place a small tick mark in the box.
- Click on the Delete button at the top or bottom of the list of messages.
If you don't want to delete these emails, you can also move them to other folders. To do this, click on the Actions... drop down menu, select the required Move option and then click Go.
You will now be able to download all your emails successfully to your computer again.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.