Additional mailboxes - Outlook Express
With the correct set up, Additional Mailboxes can be accessed via Outlook Express:
- Open Outlook Express and select Tools from the menu bar along top. From the menu that opens select Accounts.
- Click on the Add button and select Mail.
- In the Display Name field enter the name you wish to appear when email is received from you and click Next.
- Enter you email address and click Next.
- Select POP3 in the My Incoming Mail Server option
- For Incoming Mail(POP3) enter the server name: mail.mydomain.co.uk (replace the mydomain.co.uk part with your domain name).
- For Outgoing Mail(SMTP) enter the server name: mail.madasafish.com (replace the madasafish.com part with your domain name).
- Click Next.
- In the Account Name field enter the full email address in lowercase of the additional mailbox that you are setting up (ie. email@example.com).
- In the Password field enter the case-sensitive password that you created for the additional mailbox.
- Ensure the "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" box is NOT ticked and click Next.
- Click Finish to save your changes and Close to exit the Internet Accounts window.
The above steps can be repeated for other additional mailboxes that you wish to setup in Outlook Express.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.