Unable to browse - Firefox
If you are experiencing browsing problems with Mozilla Firefox.
Click on Tools then select Options.
Click on the Privacy tab
Make sure that History is selected from the tabs below.
Now select Settings.
Under Private Data
- Browsing History is ticked
- Saved Form Information is ticked
- Saved Passwords is NOT ticked
- Download History is ticked
- Cookies is ticked
- Cache is ticked
- Authenticated Sessions is ticked
- Clear private data when closing Firefox is NOT ticked
- Ask me before clearing private data is ticked
Click on Clear Browser History Now.
Notice that Clear Browser History greys out, confirming that no history is saved.
Close Mozilla Firefox and reopen the browser.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.