Reading and managing mail
To read new messages in Webmail please follow these steps:
- Login to webmail by entering your username and password in the Webmail fields on our homepage, https://webmail.madasafish.com/.
- To read new messages please click on the item Inbox in your Folders menu.
Please remember that if in addition to Webmail you are checking your email from a third party email program and downloading all copies from the server, messages that have been downloaded will not appear in your Webmail inbox. Please see our support articles on Leaving a Copy of Messages on the Email Server for further guidance.
Deleting unwanted email can be done in two ways:
- If the email is open, simply click the Delete button.
- In the inbox, or any folder in the Folders menu, simply put a tick in the box next to all unwanted emails and click Delete. You inbox will then refresh with all the unwanted emails removed.
Moving Mail to a Different Folder
Moving mail and storing it in the correct folder can be done in two ways:
- If the email is open, simply select the folder you want to move it to from the drop-down menu, and click Go.
- You can move one or more message from one folder to another. Simply put a tick in the box next to all emails you wish to move, select the folder you want to move them to from the drop-down menu, and click Go.
Sorting mail is simple and can be done in any folder. Simply click on the field you wish to sort by and you can sort your messages by:
From - to sort by sender of all emails in that folder
Subject - to sort by the subject of all emails in that folder
Date - to sort by the date that you received emails that appear in that folder
Size - to sort by the size of all emails in that folder
After you have clicked on the field you wish to have the mails sorted by, the screen will refresh and the emails will appear in the order which you requested.
To create rules on incoming messages for filtering and sorting purposes, please click on the Settings option in the main menu and click on the option Mail/Text filter.
You can create new filter rules using the drop-down menu and the fields provided. When you have finished creating your rule, please click Add filter. The new rule will appear at the bottom of the screen under the heading Rules. You can remove or edit any existing filters by clicking on the Remove or Edit buttons that appear to the far right of each rule.
Our newest feature in Mail/Text filter is the ability to have emails that contain specified keywords in the subject line, from a specified sender or sent to a specific email address, sent directly to your phone as a text message (SMS). Type the specified key word in the blank field and then choose from the drop-down menu "Send me a text."
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.