JustMail minimum requirements
What you will need
In order to receive the Madasafish JustMail service you will require the following:
- An Internet connection (dialup or broadband)
- Your bank account details to set up a Direct Debit (we also accept Visa, Visa Delta, MasterCard or Switch/Maestro cards)
- A computer (see below)
Minimum computer specification for Pay As You Go Internet access
For Microsoft Windows machines the minimum specification required is:
- Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Minimum of Pentium 350MHz
For Macintosh computers the minimum specification required is:
- iMac G3, Powerbook G3 or above
- Macintosh OSX 10.1 or above
Please note that it may be possible to connect a computer that does not meet some of these specifications but we will be unable to provide any technical support for such set-ups.
Phoneline specification for Pay As You Go Internet access
If you wish to use the Madasafish 0844 dialup service you must have a standard non cable BT phone line (PSTN),or a BT ISDN2 or Home/Business Highway line. Please note that you will only be able to connect to the service using a single ISDN channel (64Kbps).