Your password information
To maintain the security of your account, we recommend that you change your password at frequent and regular intervals. To change your password:
- Please go to our homepage, http://www.madasafish.com, and click on My Account.
- Enter your username and password and click Sign in.
- Once you are in the secure area, please click on the My details tab.
- Scroll down to the Password section and click Update.
- Create a new memorable password and click Submit.
If you have lost your password, please visit https://secure.madasafish.com/forgot-password/. Please note that you will need to complete a security check before we email or SMS you a temporary password. For security reasons when you have received your temporary password, please follow the instructions above to change it to a new memorable password.
For your security you will only be able to reset your password once every thirty days using our online facility. Should you require a new temporary password within thirty days of sending an online request, please contact us between 9am and 6pm on 0844 395 0830. Calls are charged at 4p per minute at all times, excluding mobile.
Has this page helped you solve your problem? Your feedback helps us to improve the help we provide.
Please note: We cannot reply to individual feedback through Rate My Page. If you need more help with a problem please use Contact Us.